If you have any issue, concern, or question within Procede please do the following:
- ALL USERS: Bring your issue/concern to your immediate supervisor
- SUPERVISORS: If you are unable to assist, please elevate the issue/concern to one of the following people:
- Access / Permissions – Stacey and Amanda
- Accounting: Gina
- Parts: Sean and Joe
- Service: Joy and Stacey
- Sales/Vehicles: Alicia
A few little tricks to try if you’re not seeing the information you expect to see in Excede:
- Log out and back into Excede – sometimes this is all it takes
- Reset all filters
- Always hit ENTER when searching anywhere within Excede to get all possible results
- Duplicate Customers
- Warranty Bill To Issue
- Tech99 Questions –
- Shop Supplies
- Parts Only Orders
- Closing New Bus Deals with Open Sublets
- Adding New Service Codes (ie: Sublets,. Misc-Charges, Canned Comments)
- Update on Warranty Bill-to issue
- New Bus – Lease Customer process for Branch Admins
- CDK “Ghost Printer 5” functionality
- DSDA Access during conversion and beyond
- COV Process
- Phone # req. on New Bus RO’s
- Various Time Clock Items
- Tech Time Entry Errors
- Printer Access FYI
Technician Training & Set-up
SERVICE MANAGERS: Here are the steps you will need to take to set your technicians up in Procede:
- Have each of your technicians watch the Time Clock training video (link below)
- Have each tech open the Excede Time Clock on their PC. A Chrome shortcut has been pushed out to all tech computers, but YOU MUST REBOOT EACH COMPUTER for it to appear. If, after rebooting, you do not see the icon on their desktop, please follow the “Creating a Desktop Shortcut” directions below.
- Test each technician’s login with them on their PC to make sure they can punch in and out.
- Their login and password are both their current CDK #.
- NOTE: When logging into a device used by only one tech, the tech should click on “Enter Single User Mode” before selecting a branch. For shared devices, the tech should simply select the branch from the initial drop down provided.
TIME CLOCK TRAINING VIDEO LINK
Service Manager eLearning login must be used to access
CREATING A DESKTOP SHORTCUT*
*This is only needed if the Time Clock shortcut does not automatically appear on the desktop AFTER rebooting the PC.
*The Time Clock must be opened in Chrome. If a PC is defaulting to Internet Explorer, please follow these instruction to change the default.