easy for you
Our customized training and professional development for transportation supervisors, head mechanics, and technicians makes it easy for you to manage today’s complex school buses and ever-changing technology.
Bendix Electronic Stability Control and Collision Mitigation
- Bendix Electronic Stability Control [ESC], Wingman Advanced,
and Wingman Fusion are NYSDOT approved technologies.
- IC Bus was the first school bus manufacturer to offer stability
control and collision mitigation technology as a standard safety
- Collision Mitigation features may be omitted; however,
Electronic Stability Control is a standard, non omit-able feature.
- IC Bus is the only school bus manufacturer to offer both Active
and Passive collision mitigation technologies and a full stability
- Bendix Electronic Stability Control systems are utilized in over
600,000 commercial vehicles today.
Bendix WINGMAN ADVANCED
- Dash-mounted driver interface unit
- Radar unit in center of front bumper
Safety Technology Testimonials
Training and Professional Development
“Leonard Bus Sales is committed to making it easy for our school transportation partners to manage their fleets by supporting professional development opportunities to help them become aware and learn about the advanced technology on today’s school buses – like the latest collision mitigation and electronic stability control systems by Bendix.”
— Stacey Bruce, Director of Business Integration, Leonard Bus Sales