Navistar’s RepairLink is an optional, free, and easy online OE parts ordering solution that makes it even easier to order your parts from Leonard Bus Sales.
With 24/7 online access to parts information our school transportation partners can place orders virtually any time of day; however orders placed after normal business hours will be processed the next business day. RepairLink also provides access to non-OEM parts offered by Leonard Bus Sales and is linked to Navistar’s York Parts Distribution Center and the Leonard Bus Sales inventory systems.
The online system allows customers to see in-stock inventory and accurate pricing. Currently, customers can view inventory by facility, so if you don’t find the part you need at one facility, be sure to check our other locations.
- RepairLink provides customers the ability to…
- Access the OnCommand and Leonard Bus Sales parts catalogs from their desktop, tablet, or smartphone
- Access complete parts information, including Illustrations to increase order accuracy
- Create shopping carts
- Confirm parts availability
- Place orders directly with Leonard Bus Sales
- Track order status
- Take advantage of periodic promotions and discounts on commonly purchased parts
“RepairLink is a great online parts ordering tool that will definitely make it easier for our school transportation partners to do their job,” said Director of Fixed Operations, Kevin Toal. “The system is customer-focused, has a team of specialists providing real-time support, and there’s even a virtual training site.”
To get started, or to learn more about RepairLink, please contact a Leonard Bus Sales Parts Sales Representative or email